Asian Ginger Mahi Mahi
2 mahi mahi fillets, thawed
3 tablespoons soy sauce
1 crushed garlic clove
3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon grated fresh gingerroot
salt and pepper
1. In a shallow glass dish, stir together the honey, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, garlic and 2 tablespoons olive oil.
2. Season mahi mahi fillets with salt and pepper, and place them in the shallow dish.
3. Cover, refrigerate for 20 minutes to marinate.
4. Heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
5.Reserving the marinade, remove fish and saute in pan for 4 to 6 minutes per side, turning only once, until fish flakes easily with fork.
6. Remove fillets to a serving platter and keep warm.
7.Pour reserved marinade into the skillet and bring to a boil to thicken to a glazed consistency.
8. Spoon glaze over fish and serve immediately.